City Council Minutes
Planning Commission Minutes
Upcoming Public Events
Miss Hyde Park City
Hyde Park History
Payments & Reservations
Good Neighbor Award
North Park Police
Is a Building Permit Needed if
... When is a building permit required?
Building Permit Process
- Procedures to submit a building permit to Hyde Park City for review
Building Design Standards
- As approved by Utah State Code
Statewide Amendments to the Adopted Building Codes
Commercial Building Submittal Checklist
- Documents that must be submitted on our building permit portal
Residential Plan Submittal Checklist
- All building permits must be submitted online.
Snow Load: 53 psf
Wind Speed:115 mph for most structures, Building official will determine the risk category
Seismic Zone: D1
Maximum Driveway Width 30 Feet
Click on this link to create an account and use the City Inspect portal to submit a building permit.
Owner Builder Form
- Owner/Builder Certification and Agreement to Comply with the Construction Trades Licensing Act
- Complete this form and attach to your building permit application in City Inspect with a drawing of your BMP's.
Logan City Wastewater Impact Fee Form
- This Form must be submitted with all new commercial building and single-family homes.