- Conditional Use Permit. Apply for a Conditional Use Permit from the Hyde Park City Planning Department. They have a packet and a checklist of requirements. One-time application fee required.
- State Certificate of Child Care Licensing. Contact the Utah Department of Health’s Child Care Licensing Division for classes and information at 801-273-6617.
- State Business Registration. Apply with the Utah Department of Commerce for business name registration. To apply, click here. Fee required. They will issue you a seven-digit dash 4-digit registration number. Put this number on your Hyde Park City business license application form, on the space provided.
- Bear River Health Inspection. Required if food is being served. Fee required. Call 435- 792-6500 to request an inspection.
- Hyde Park City Business License. Apply for a Hyde Park City business license which is available online. Click Here or at Hyde Park City Hall at 113 East Center, Hyde Park, Utah. A $20.00 application fee plus a $25.00 annual business license fee is required.
- Hyde Park City building inspection. $47 fee required. The Building Department will order the inspection. Contact them to set up an appointment at 435-563-6507 Ext 25.
- Fire Department Inspection. No fee required. Business license clerk will order this inspection.
- The business license will be processed by the clerk and sent to you in the mail
Your business license will be issued only after all fees are paid and all final inspections are complete.
*Daycare is providing care and supervision for 3 or more children under age 14 for more than 4 hours per day. Only exclusion is given to children in homes of legal guardians, grandparents, brothers, sisters, uncles or aunts.